Sunday, January 6, 2019

Knock-Knock . . . are You There???


You know, life is funny. Most of the time, we need to bust our rear-ends to make any progress toward our goals. Every now and then, however, we get a break. Sometimes, you turn a corner and walk face-first into exactly what you need.

You just turned that corner.

I am offering you that break. If you are like a great majority of people out there who are looking for weight loss, or other fitness answers, well, they are right here. Look, I already did the decades of busting my rear-end, to figure this out. Now that I understand, I want to share what I know with you.

FREE, No money, No catches, No B.S.

Here’s the deal. I made a promise to myself to help as many people as possible for the rest of my life. I know two things for certain. 1. Many, many people want to get fit but don’t know how. 2. I know how. I will give you what I know. It will all be here in these blog posts. I have a YouTube channel as well, but you can find what you need here. I offer my experience for free.

I know. No one does that, right? I must want something. Yes. I do want something. I want you to succeed. It would also be cool to hear from you when you do. I love when people let me know that my methods helped them.

So then, is there anything else? I always want to know what’s in it for the person who tells me what they will give for FREE. After all, FREE doesn’t exist in the real world now, does it? (Not usually)

What am I selling?

Good question. I will give you what you are looking for, for free. What is that? The best, fastest, most efficient and most addicting methods of burning fat and creating any physique you want. I will continue to create blog posts and videos. You can find them here. The great thing about this blog, is that you can leave messages and request posts on the things that matter to you. I will help in any way I can!

As for what I’m selling? If you like what you read here, you can get all the information in one place in my book, “The Ultimate Secret of Fitness for Women”. (Don’t let the name fool you. This is great for anyone, I’m a male and these are the methods I used. I tailored this book for women, because as I taught these methods to others, women had different questions and I wanted to answer those effectively in the book.) There is an image and a link on the sidebar of the PC version of this blog page. The book is available at Amazon in both Kindle and paperback versions. The book may be a good idea if you want more detail and a better understanding of the information in this blog.

What’s the difference between the book and the blog?

In this blog, I will post the kind of content which will help you learn “how” to do different things in fitness, nutrition and weight training. In the book, I explain more of the “whys” and I go into how I learned these things. Some of my methods seem counter-intuitive and require more explanation. (Spoiler alert, I learned EVERYTHING, by trial and error. I proved these methods before sharing them.)

ALso, in the book, I give you not only the training and nutritional methods, but I lay out in detail each of the exercises needed. I create an entire workout plan, including the number of sets, reps, and how to increase weights and why.

In addition, I teach you the best methods of transitioning into these routines to ensure safety, effectiveness and to help make the transition one you can handle and get excited about.

So, what will you do?

If you have fitness goals, the answers you are looking for can most likely be found here. I will share what I can. It is up to you to take advantage of the opportunity being offered to you.

Knock-Knock-Knock. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...