Thursday, June 20, 2019

Women are KILLING it in the Gym!


Every day, when I go to the gym, I am inspired. This is a great thing, because it keeps me motivated to work hard, and stay consistent with my training. You see, I am a 54-year-old man, and I am recovering from some serious sports-related injuries. My time away from the gym has cost me the 5% body-fat physique I had in my 40’s. I will get it back!

As I continue my journey, it is going well, I noticed something. The landscape of the gym has changed. Things are different now. Yes, there are more people, which creates challenges, and too many of them think the gym is a place to sit on equipment and text, but there is more. The make-up of the athletes in the free-weight area has taken on a brand-new look.

What looks different? Well, the ubiquitous headphones for one, but they were showing up years ago. No. It’s not that. What I have noticed is that women are now taking full advantage of the free weights. This is AWESOME!!!

You have no idea how happy this makes me! For years I tried to convince women that they could achieve whatever results they wanted, working with free-weights. I met great resistance. Women, only a few years ago, seemed to have an aversion to training with free-weights.

  • Learn all necessary exercises
  • Nutrition for training
  • Fitness philosophies
  • How to begin and stay consistent
  • How to progress in training and diet
  • How to cheat
  • Avoid binging

The women I talked too, had certain ideas about the effects that this type of training would have. They didn’t believe in the true versatility that this kind of training could offer them. But that is all changing, and it is awesome to see!

Every day I see strong, motivated women absolutely attacking their workouts and achieving mind-blowing results. I am so inspired, and often jealous. I’ll get over the jealousy. I realize that they have paid their dues and earned their great physiques. I also realize that I can do the same. There's no reason for me to doubt my abilities.

Age makes no difference, neither does my hip-replacement. There are NO valid excuses. I will succeed at achieving my ideal physique. I am already well on my way.

For the women reading this who wonder what kinds of results I am talking about, let me explain. I mean . . . ALL of them!

What?

I mean, women are creating any type of physique they want, and accomplishing any type of fitness goals they set. The results are often dramatic. From my nurse friend (in her 40’s) who is, in a few days, about to complete her 5th Ironman competition in only a few years, to amateur bodybuilding champions, professional IFBB bikini competitors, to working moms who want to create their best physiques ever, these women are absolutely KILLING IT!

I have been preaching the benefits of free-weights to women for decades. Many have listened and many have worked with me when I was a personal trainer. I will tell you this, those who embraced these methods, had spectacular success, more than they ever thought possible, and more quickly than expected. Plus, they fell in love with the process! They got hooked, very quickly!

So, when you feel that you are ready to attack the gym, as other women have, keep an open mind. Don’t worry, YOU WON’T GET BULKY! You can build as much or as little muscle as you choose. But, you will love the way you look and feel. You will love how much control you have over your fitness and appearance.

If you want some help getting started and getting acclimated to the gym, or if you are ready to take things to the next level, Click on the image below. One click, and you will have the tools you need to create the physique you truly want and deserve.

More Power for Women - Click HERE

Now, get to the gym and . . . KILL IT!
Click Image

For more from this author click image below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...