Sunday, December 30, 2018

In 2019 I Will NOT Let YOU Fail!


After a devastating personal loss in 2016, I decided to dedicate the rest of my life to helping as many people as possible. I didn’t know exactly how I was going to go about this, or what I had to offer. I decided to reflect upon my life, and try to remember the things that hurt me. I focused on the difficulties that life had presented me, and what I learned from these challenges.

I think you’ll find, if you look at your own life, you will realize that you have learned a great deal. You know how to overcome obstacles and get through tough times. For me, reflection lead to a revelation. I have a ton of valuable experiences to share. I struggled to overcome many things in my 54 years. (Many of these challenges were fitness related.) These struggles rewarded me with knowledge and understanding.

Through struggle, I learned how to overcome my obstacles. What is more important, I realized that many others are traveling down the roads I have come to know so well. I know where the hazards can be found. I know how to avoid them. I know what to do when you come across a detour. I know how difficult the journey can be, but I also know the joy of reaching your destination. The question then became, what do I do about it?

I decided to share what I have learned. I have broken this information down into two main areas. 1. Fitness and 2. An overall approach to achieving your goals.

In 2018, I wrote two books, one on each of these subjects. (You will see them in the right margin of the desktop version of this blog.) If you are interested, these books are here for you. They are both available on amazon and each is available in both Kindle and paperback formats.

However, I will continue to share what I have learned, for free, in these blogs and in my YouTube videos.

Blogs:



YouTube:


I am writing this blog post to you today as a promise to help you succeed in your fitness goals in 2019. You can achieve your goals and I will do what I can to help you. I will continue writing these blogs and I will create my videos to help you along your journey. In fact, I am restarting down this road myself.

Click Video Link Below:

Fitness Motivation: You can do anything. Let me show you!

If you truly want to succeed with your fitness goals this year, please check in regularly. Read my blogs and watch my videos. I will share the best ways to create great eating, and training habits which will lead you to success more quickly than you thought possible. It will be a challenge, but once you begin, you will get hooked! Most people do!

Creating these changes may seem difficult, but I will help make this transformation: 1. Successful, 2. Enjoyable! And 3. PERMANENT!

Yes, you can make your fitness gains permanent. This is not a temporary quick-fix. I want to give you the methods to make your life better, healthier and more enjoyable from now on! I don’t want to see you reach your goal and then fall back to square one. I want to help you make real and meaningful change.

One more thing, I can better help you if you let me know what you need. Please feel free to leave comments and ask questions. Help me to serve you better.

If you find this blog helpful, share it with anyone you think may be interested. I am interested in their feedback as well.

Now, let’s attack 2019 and meet all of our goals!!!

When you're ready to get serious, click on the image below:
Available in both Kindle and Paperback formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...