Thursday, January 2, 2020

FREE Fitness in 2020!!!

COMING SOON!!!
Fitness for FREE!!!
It's 2020 and I have made a decision!
Welcome to Wade's 90-day' Fitness Challenge
(Post #1: 1/02/2020)
Click image for Video#1

I have slipped. After a lot of personal, professional, medical and family issues, I have gotten out of shape. I am 25 pounds overweight, and I get out of breath climbing stairs!! This upsets me, but I have been through this before. I know what to do, and how to return to my ideal body-weight and muscular development.

I know many out there are also ready to make a change. Many of you want this year to be the year you do it . . . for REAL this time! OK, then, let's do this! I will do this with you. Here's my plan:

I am going to share with you my journey back to my ideal physique. I will share everything with you. I will share my nutrition and training techniques. I will share my successes and failures. You will know what I am going through, physically and psychologically. You will see my full journey.

When? TBD -  I will be starting this shortly. (One or two weeks) Once I begin, you will be able to start your challenge anytime you like. (Keep reading)

How: 
1. I will begin with this blog. I will document my daily progress here. You will be able to see how I am doing. You will see that I have the same issues as everyone else. Yet, I already know I will succeed, because I have done so in the past. That's why I want you to make the journey with me.

Also, it doesn't matter when YOU begin. Just start with my 1st blog post and follow daily.

2. In addition to daily blog posts here, I will create 2 videos per week. (Links will be added to blog posts and visa-versa) You will be able to SEE my progress in real time. I want you to know this is real.

3. I will be helping you with everything. It IS FREE! This is the journey I want to share with you. However, if you like, I have all of this information available in my book. 

This book contains much more detailed information on exercises, nutrition, workout strategies, etc. It is, of course, optional. But, it's available if you want it. 

Don't let the title fool you. This is for anyone. Women have simply asked more questions in the past. I wanted to answer those questions as completely as possible.
Simply click on the image below:

Available in Kindle and Paperback formats

Check back often. This will begin in the following weeks.
Tomorrow, I will help you eliminate any excuses you may be clinging to, so you will be able to begin this awesome journey!
More titles from this author:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...