Sunday, January 5, 2020

You Have NO Excuse: FREE Fitness in 2020!!!


Continued: Wade's 90-day' Fitness Challenge.
(Post #2: 1/05/2020)
Click image for video#1

OK. If you REALLY want to reach your fitness goals this time, we must address the #1 obstacle that you must face. If we can’t beat this, you WILL fail.

The obstacle that ends more than 90% of all dreams is - the EXCUSE.

When people set out to achieve a goal, of any kind, they typically find the road to success is a difficult one. Often the road is tougher than expected. When people quit, they never take responsibility.

When people fail, they always find an excuse on which to blame their failure. The sad part is, they never even had the chance to fail. They quit before they ever had the chance to see their dream through. We won’t do that. How can this be prevented?

-Honesty.

We must list our reasons for failure, BEFORE we begin. Why? Because, most people quit because of an issue that existed before they began their journey: Kids, job, time, etc. but, they knew this before. What “suddenly” happened? The truth?

The journey tested them, and they came up small. They didn’t want to admit their weakness so, they pointed to whatever they could use as an excuse. This gave them the “freedom” to QUIT.

“We” won’t have this ability. Why? Because once we list and write down our “excuses”, and we decide to try anyway, we won’t have these excuses to fall back on, when the going gets tough. How will we explain that we quit, to those who know what we are trying to do? We won’t be able to. So, we will need to keep going.

If you have any excuses that prevent you from starting your fitness challenge, you are not alone. Let me share with you MY excuses.

My "Excuses"

1. Arthritic knees: I have dislocated both knees playing football. It is difficult to bend down to pick something up off of the floor unless I hold onto a table or chair.

2. Two separated shoulders. I lack mobility in my injured shoulders. I find it difficult to reach above my head. I haven’t slept with my hands under my pillow in more than 25 years.

3. Neck and back pain: I injured my neck and back playing football in my 20’s. I had a head-on collision with a linebacker who weighed 30 pounds more than me. I felt a lightning-bolt shoot through my left foot when we collided. I’ve been in pain ever since.

4. I tore my left biceps off the bone and needed surgery to reattach.

5. My right hip has been replaced. Surgeon put limitations on my training. (Hurts a bit too)

6. I am 25 lbs overweight and in poor cardiovascular condition.

7. I haven’t been my ideal weight in nearly 15 years.

8. I have limited time. I have to work full-time and I am writing another book, during this challenge. It is my first work of fiction, (at my niece’s request). My aging parents are having health issues which often derail family member’s schedules. (They were ALWAYS there for us so, it is a privilege to be there for them. I’m sure most of you understand.)

9. I will turn 55-years-old during this challenge.

There. This is my list of “excuses”. Now that I have shared them, I cannot use them to quit. How can I? I am saying I will succeed anyway. If the road gets tough, and I try to use one of these excuses, I will look ridiculous.

I suggest you write down and share your “excuses” with family and friends before you begin this 90-day challenge. Once you start, you have no choice but to continue. THAT, will be the difference between everyone else’s failure, and your success.
Let’s do this!

Included with each post, I will include a link to my book, should you wish to read more detail.

Don't let the title fool you. This is for anyone. Women have simply asked more questions in the past. I wanted to answer those questions as completely as possible.
Simply click image below:

Available in Kindle and Paperback formats

More titles from this author


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...