Monday, January 6, 2020

Eating 101 - the Beginning: FREE Fitness in 2020!!!

Continued: Wade's 90-day' Fitness Challenge.
(Post #3: 1/06/2020)
Click image for video#1
CHALLENGE BEGINS (For me) Monday: 1/13/2020!

Success in weight loss and fitness is dependent upon proper eating “habits”. Nutrition is very important. The problem most people run into, when they decide to “eat right” is, they go about it in the wrong way.

Take your average American, who makes a New Year’s Resolution to lose X-number of pounds. They have spent years eating unhealthy foods, day-in and day-out, then, one day, they think they will simply stop.

These people lived their entire lives, eating like the frat-boys of “Delta House” (See “Animal House”) and now they think that on January 2, they will be able to live like an Olympic champion. Uh . . . NO! This change is too drastic. They cannot stick to the new, and totally unrealistic plan, and so they fail. You will not!

I will show you how to succeed in retraining yourself to eat a MUCH healthier diet. I will show you how to transition “painlessly” into a new pattern. You will be able to stick to this new plan, and you will like it, I did! This will be discussed in detail in later posts. For now, I want you to begin getting ready to start your new life. (This is a lifestyle change. I will discuss that later as well.)

I will begin on Monday, 1/13/2020. So, this week, I will begin preparing for my new diet. Let me give you some beginning steps, to make the transition easier.

1. Go shopping: OK. I admit, this is a no-brainer, but I want to share with you, “my way” of doing things. You might like this.
They say, “Never go shopping on an empty stomach”. I think that’s good advice. I go one step further. I say, “Eat your cheat meal right before you go food shopping.”

I will get into “cheat meals” in a moment. For now, go shopping after eating something you love, that you know is an indulgence. You will go to the store feeling guilty, and arrive at home with only healthy foods to eat.

2. Only eat what you have at home. If you only have healthy foods at home (see step 1) you will only have healthy foods to eat. You can ease into this. (See steps 3-4)

3. Add first, subtract later. (Huh?) Yep. Most people fail at dieting because it’s all about denying themselves what they want. We will go in a different direction. (You are in this for the long-haul, lasting results, not quick fixes.)

Begin by introducing more healthy foods into your diet. Eat something healthy at each meal. Eat the healthiest foods 1st, then you can have the things you like. You will begin filling your stomach with good foods, leaving less room for unhealthy choices. Slowly, you will begin shifting to a healthy diet.

4. Ease-in healthy-days. Most people try to go from 100 to 0 in one day. DON’T! When you are in full-swing, you will be eating healthy every day. You will also have 2 weekly “cheats”. This will be an entrĂ©e, or dessert, or something that you like, as a treat. I set my cheats up with one on Wednesday, and a floater on the weekend.

The reason for this is, there will always be an end in sight. You do not deny yourself your treats forever. Every couple of days, you get something you like. This makes eating right, easier.
Now, to ease in healthy days, add 1 healthy day a week. For example:

Week 1: Eat healthy all-day Monday, then normal the rest of the week.

Week 2: Eat healthy on Monday and Thursday, then normally the rest of the week.

Week 3. Eat healthy on Mon. Wed. and Friday then . . . you get the idea.

This should get you started on your New “Eating Habits”. (I will explain how it’s all about habits later as well. I have so much for you!!!) For now, start thinking about what you want to eat and I will also help you with your dietary choices. (You will like my plan!!!)

Included with each post, I will include a link to my book, should you wish to read more detail.

Don't let the title fool you. This is for anyone. Women have simply asked more questions in the past. I wanted to answer those questions as completely as possible.
Simply click image below:

Available in Kindle and Paperback formats


More titles from this author:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...