Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Training – Secret #1: FREE Fitness in 2020!!!

Part 2: Stronger First
Continued: Wade's 90-day' Fitness Challenge.
(Post #5: 1/08/2020)
Click image for video #1
CHALLENGE BEGINS (For me) Monday: 1/13/2020!

I am starting with the basics. You must do this wisely, if you want the best chances for success. If you take what I am sharing with you seriously, and don’t cut corners, leave things out or, rush to meet some arbitrary goal, you will soon find yourself on a path to a fitter, and happier life. (That’s how this worked for me.)

Today I will share with you, the first (of many) training secrets. This is a great method for beginners, or those who, like me, have gotten out of shape. As I stated in my last blog post, consistency is of the utmost importance. Maintaining consistency is easy. Creating consistency is more difficult. We need a vehicle to get us started . . .  Power!

What nearly everyone who begins training does is, they get on the scale, every day. Sometimes they will do this multiple times during the day. Quick tip: The scale is a liar. Get rid of it! I will go into this more deeply in another post. This topic deserves more attention. The secret I share today, will help you to create consistency in your training in the earliest days.

What you want to do is, focus on building strength, right from day one. Why? Because what gets people motivated, and keep motivated is, progress. When getting into shape, your weight will fluctuate. This will cause your confidence and psyche to fluctuate. The emotional ups and downs will cause stress. This, in turn, will lead to feelings of frustration and, hopelessness, in this process. This is why most people fail.

However, if you focus on building strength, your chances of success are far greater. Why? Muscles that have not been trained, will be shocked by the training. (They will hurt, at first . . . a lot - More than seems possible, but this will be temporary.) This shock will cause muscles to respond. The beginning is the best part!

Although you will experience discomfort, in the beginning, this will be a time of unexpected strength gains. Well trained athletes often hit, what they call, plateaus. A time when muscle size, and strength gains, become stagnant. They need to formulate new methods to “shock” their muscles into responding. You will have the exact opposite experience.

Because your muscles have not been consistently trained, your workouts will be 100% shocking to your muscles. They will respond, quickly and repeatedly for the first couple of months. You will be surprised and thrilled at your progress.

If you spend the first month, or so, focusing solely on your strength gains, you will experience progress and positive feelings about your training. This will help you begin to enjoy working out!

Enjoying this process is so important. I don’t simply want to see you reach some arbitrarily set goal. I want you to make your life healthier, happier and more enjoyable. I know you can, and I believe you will!

Check back tomorrow for my next post! I have so much more for you!!!

Included with each post, I will include a link to my book, should you wish to read more detail.


Don't let the title fool you. This is for anyone. Women have simply asked more questions in the past. I wanted to answer those questions as completely as possible.
Simply click image below:

Available in Kindle and Paperback formats

More titles from this author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...