Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Ow. Ow. Ow. Training Hurts!!! FREE Fitness in 2020!!!


I am TRULY a gym newbie, once again!
Continued: Wade's 90-day' Fitness Challenge.
(Post #9: 1/15/2020)
Click image for Video #1

CHALLENGE BEGAN (For Me) 1/13/2020

OH, the pain! Day 3 of my 90 Day Fitness Challenge was a tough one. Yea, I truly am a newbie at the gym. I am NO longer used to the rigors of training, and my body has reminded me of this fact. It’s been a long time since I hobbled INTO the gym!

I didn’t think I was going to make it from my car to the front door of the gym. Thank goodness, the guy in front of me held the door for me. I don’t think I could have pulled it open! My plan for the day was simple. Train for one hour. Train any muscles that didn’t hurt. LOL!!!

A friend who knew me from my earlier days in the gym, knew I had just restarted mt workouts. He asked me what I was working on today. I told him, “I’m training the muscles that are not hurting me. Right now, the only muscles that aren’t hurting me are yours! Can you do some back and shoulder exercises please?” He laughed and walked away. I wasn’t kidding! Ow. Ow. Ow.

Well, I made a commitment. I am doing this no matter what. So, I started. I walked, ow, ow, ow, that’s how it sounded, over to the cable pull-downs. Uh-oh. I have to reach up. I cannot believe how many, sore muscles, it takes to reach up to the bar!

I struggled through a few sets of pull-downs. It was hard at first, but as the workout continued, I began to feel better. I am still weak, and I have little energy. I cannot lift much weight right now, nor can I do many repetitions. But . . . I keep at it. I manage to train for a full hour each day.

Yes, it’s true that my workouts are a bit pathetic . . . for now. However, I KNOW this, from experience, most of the people in the gym today will not be there by the end of this 90 Day Fitness Challenge. I WILL be! And, when that 90 Days is up, my workouts will be superior!

I have done this in the past. I am doing this now. I hope you will join me and make this happen for you too. You CAN do this! You DO have time! You DO NOT have a valid excuse!

DECIDE to make this happen, and it WILL happen!

'Till tomorrow!

(where are the Epsom-salts and the Icy Hot?)

Included with each post, I will include a link to my book, should you wish to read more detail.

Don't let the title fool you. This is for anyone. Women have simply asked more questions in the past. I wanted to answer those questions as completely as possible.
Simply click image below:

Available in Kindle and Paperback formats
More titles from this author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...