Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The Secret to ALL Success Revealed!!! FREE Fitness in 2020!!!


I can see!!!
Continued: Wade's 90-day' Fitness Challenge.
(Post #8: 1/14/2020)
Click image for Video #1
CHALLENGE BEGAN (For me) Monday: 1/13/2020!


If you want to succeed at anything, you need to hear this! Today was day 2 of my 90 Day Fitness Challenge. This was an awesome day! I realized two, very important things today.

First of all, I am really out of shape. I truly understand what so many of you are facing. I may have forgotten, but now I understand how hard, and sometimes hopeless, a fitness journey can be. (Don’t worry. I will cheer you up today!)

Secondly, I was hit with an amazing realization, my eyes were opened to a wonderful reality, one that was staring me in the face. I now understand success! I now see my professional journey in a brand new and spectacular light!

This post will appear in one of my other blogs, (strongerthanyoucanimagine.com) because of its relevance to these two topics.

I read books written by successful people. These are people of all types, from all backgrounds, and so many different countries, who have been amazingly successful in their fields. I especially love the rags-to-riches stories that seem so common among these people.

I read their books and I listen to them speak. I have grown to love and admire their stories. Then, one day, it dawned on me. There’s only on story! Such different people, in such different fields, and their stories are all identical. The stories always go:

I had nothing.
I was desperate.
I had a dream.
I took a big risk.
I tried . . . I failed.
I tried . . . I failed.
I tried . . . I failed.
I tried . . . I failed.
I tried . . . I SUCCEEDED!!!

I am serious. Go see for yourself! Then I thought about it. This is much like our 90 Day Fitness Challenge.
Many of us have tried to get into shape and failed, repeatedly. But if we don’t quit, if we keep working, no matter how far we feel from our goal and no matter hard it seems, if we don’t quit, we will reach our goal!

I know this, because I have already done so in the past. That’s the first bit of good news I have for you. I am right there with you. I know how you feel. I am feeling it RIGHT NOW! The only difference is, I KNOW I will succeed because the past has proven this to be so. Now, the next bit of good news!

At the same time, I was realizing this bit about our challenge, I realized what that meant for you and I, beyond fitness. I don’t know where you are in your success journey, but I began the path described above. Just like the successful people I admire:

I had nothing.
I was desperate.
I had a dream.
I took a big risk.
I tried . . . I failed.
I tried . . . I failed.
I keep trying and, and, well . . . I know what’s next!!!

You see, I have been shown the way by those I admire. I have taken those steps. I am beginning to see the failures yield results. I have my books (I wrote 7 in the past 2 years), being read in numerous countries around the world. (I can’t believe this is happening!)

My point is, success leaves clues. There is a pattern. You WILL succeed in reaching your fitness AND your professional goals. All you have to do is follow the path that others have created.

Have a dream.
Take a big risk.
Try . . . Fail.
Try . . . Fail.
Try . . . Fail.
Try . . . Fail.
Try . . . SUCCEEDED!!!

You have everything it takes.

Included with each post, I will include a link to my book, should you wish to read more detail.

Don't let the title fool you. This is for anyone. Women have simply asked more questions in the past. I wanted to answer those questions as completely as possible.
Simply click image below:

Available in Kindle and Paperback formats
More titles from this author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Losing Weight so Difficult?

You can achieve your fitness goals. If you want or need, to lose weight, I know you can succeed. If you have struggled in the past,...